Get your own ultimate media center here: https://www.elektor.com/raspberry-pi-3-kodi-xbmc-media-player
The Kodi/XBMC Media Center plays all video formats and includes the new OpenELEC Kodi 15.2 XBMC software. You can operate it with the Yatse app on your smartphone or the XBMC remote app on your Apple device. It also supports AirPlay, making it ideal for playing music, pictures and videos from your iPad, iPhone, iMac or other media sources.
• The Kodi/XBMC player comes with the latest OpenELEC Kodi 15.2 XBMC software.
• You can use it right out of the box – just plug in the power and configure the Wi-Fi settings, and start playing.
• One 100 Mbit Ethernet port, four USB ports and one HDMI port.
• Built-in 802.11n WiFi and Bluetooth 4.1.
• Play videos from your NAS, laptop, PC or other media device.
• 3D 1080p and 1920p full HD playback without downscaling (unlike most other devices).
• Operate it with your own TV remote control through any CEC-compatible TV set (anynet).
• Or operate it with an app on your Windows, Android or Apple smartphone, or with one of our remote controls.
• You can also play music from your Apple device through AirPlay.
• Fully automatic software updates.
• Power consumption just 3 W (only €7 per year).
• Regulated AC adapter included (Warning: European AC power plug).
• HDMI 1.4 cable with CEC support (in combination with Ethernet).
• Plug & play.